to the Official Website of CCMF 2017
WHAT IS CCMF?
The Climate Calling Media Festival is a multimedia festival created to give students a voice to share their experiences of climate change. The CCMF’s mission is bring together young creatives from around the globe to share in their answers to these questions:
- In what personal experience have you witnessed climate change in your everyday world?
- What events or experiences have inspired you to care about the changing world around you?
- How has your faith inspired you to act to help the planet?
- What stories would you like to share about climate change?
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
ALL students from any primary school, college, or university
AND Pepperdine alum storytellers are welcome to submit their projects.
WHAT CAN I SUBMIT?
- short film (1-2 minutes)
- spoken word
- photo exhibition
- Have something else? Email us. We’d love to hear your ideas!
WHAT CAN I WIN?
There will be CASH AWARDS for the ten Official Selections presented at CCMF 2017.
An AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD will be awarded a once-in-a-lifetime experience, announced and award on the night of CCMF 2017.
CCMF 2017 takes place in Pepperdine University’s Elkins Auditorium on April 13, 2017 at 7:00 pm.
HOW DO I JOIN?
First, download the submission packet to read all official rules.
Brainstorm your ideas and create!
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any of your questions
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 6, 2017